Luke 13: Repent or Perish with guest Rev. Kevin Parviz from Congregation Chai v’Shalom in St. Louis, Missouri.
Rev. Jonathan Fisk meditates on Psalm 51:10-13.
Holy Baptism in the Large Catechism – With host Rev. Joshua Scheer and guests Rev. Lincoln Winter and Rev. Andrew Preus.
With guests Austin Hill and Rev. Donavon Riley.
With guests Pastor Max Mons of St. Paul’s Lutheran Chapel and University Center , Iowa City, IA and his Confessional Reading Group: Ben Weis, Nate Wille, Trae Fistler.
With guest Sean McDowell.
With guest Rev. Mark Cares, President of Truth in Love Ministries.
(1) 3rd Sunday of Easter: Acts 2:37-38. (2) Is repentance our work? (3) Caller: Children who are not baptized?
Law and Gospel – Open Mike, mortal/venial sin, Righteousness, Repentance, Contradiction in Gen., Dinosaurs
(1) Open Mike. (2) Difference between mortal and venial sin. (3) Caller: Two kinds of righteousness. (4) Caller: Genesis 1 and 2 contradict each other? (5) Caller: Repentance means… (6) Caller: Luke 11:9 and 19:26. (7) Caller: Job 40-41 and dinosaurs.
Topics of Discussion: (1) Analysis of hymn, “Son of God, Eternal Savior.” (2) Callers: Explain Romans 5:8-10 and 10:17; What is repentance?
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let’s Talk! The Pastor Is In
- Moments of Assurance: Weekend Edition
- Morning Prayer Sermonette
- Sharper Iron
- St. Paul’s Des Peres Bible Study
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: