Pastor Baker discusses theological distinctions between Law & Gospel regarding blamelessness when it comes to righteousness under the law.
Looking Ahead: Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost (Proper 22) with guest Rev. Tim Ostermeyer from Hope Lutheran Church in St. Ann, Missouri.
Pastor Baker discusses theological distinctions between Law & Gospel regarding the Gospel reading for Sunday’s Lectionary.
Rev. Peter Ill gives today’s sermonette.
Rev. Peter Ill looks at Philippians 3:1-21.
Philippians 3 “Righteousness Through Faith in Christ” with guest Rev. Larry Troxel of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Bowen, IL.
(1) Rev. Steve Schave talks about the 2015 Urban & Inner-City Mission Conference, (2) Rev. Warren Woerth talks on Creation Club, and (3) Rev. Stephen Reynolds looks at Philippians 3:1-21 and gives today’s sermonette.
His Time – Lutheran Senior Services, CPH Warehouse Sale, Church Calendar, Righteousness Through Faith in Christ
(1) Al Koepke talks about Lutheran Senior Services, (2) (3) Rev. Kevin Parviz talks about the Bible Feasts, and (4) and Rev. Joel Krogen looks at Philippians 3:1-21 and gives today’s sermonette.
Philippians 3:12-21 “Straining toward the Goal” with guest Rev. Tim Ostermeyer of Hope Lutheran Church in St. Ann, MO.
Philippians 3:1-11 “No Confidence in the Flesh” with guest Rev. Kurt Taylor of St. John’s Lutheran Church in Waltz, MI.
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let’s Talk! The Pastor Is In
- Moments of Assurance: Weekend Edition
- Morning Prayer Sermonette
- Sharper Iron
- St. Paul’s Des Peres Bible Study
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: