With guests Rev. Jeffrey Ries and Rev. Micah Glenn
Rev. Gaven Mize looks at Acts 27:9-26.
Rev. Mark Buetow looks at Acts 26:1-23.
Rev. Ned Moerbe looks at Galatians 3:1-22 and gives today’s sermonette.
His Time – Scripture Studies: Psalm 42, Proverbs 7, Reading from Charles P. Krauth, Old Testament Faith
Rev. Jonathan Fisk meditates on today’s readings from Psalm 42, Proverbs 7, reading from “Conservative Reformation and Its Theology”, Old Testament believers and their faith
Pastor Baker discusses theological distinctions between Law & Gospel regarding the phrases “Old Testament” and “New Testament” and how they relate to the books of the Bible.
Pastor Baker discusses theological distinctions between Law & Gospel regarding salvation by grace not works, especially pertaining to faith in the Old Testament.
Pastor Baker discusses theological distinctions between Law & Gospel regarding questions from listener emails, including forgiveness in the Old Testament.
(1) Open Mike Friday. (2) Caller: Titus 2:7-8 and Galatians 5:13-15. (3) Caller: Why do we no longer kill as in the Old Testament books? (4) Caller: Our conscience. (5) Caller: Luke 12:10 and not being forgiven. (6) Caller: Rachel and Leah.
With guest Rev. Dr. Kevin Golden of Village Lutheran Church, Ladue, MO.
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let’s Talk! The Pastor Is In
- Moments of Assurance: Weekend Edition
- Morning Prayer Sermonette
- Sharper Iron
- St. Paul’s Des Peres Bible Study
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: