Rev. Adam Koontz gives today’s sermonette.
Rev. Adam Koontz looks at Matthew 12:22-37.
Rev. Timothy Appel gives today’s sermonette.
Rev. Timothy Appel looks at Matthew 12:1-21.
Rev. Mark Hawkinson gives a meditation on Matthew 12:23-33.
(1) Kristine Leonard talks about National Disability Employment Awareness Month, (2) Rev. Warren Woerth talks on Creation Club, and (3) Rev. Jacob Heine looks at Matthew 12:38-50 and gives today’s sermonette.
His Time – 2017 Reformation Celebration and Stand with Your Community, Witness Wednesday, The Sign of Jonah
(1) Rev. Randy Golter talks about the Reformation Celebration and a special Grant Program, and (2) Rev. Mark Wood joins us for Witness Wednesday, and (3) Rev. Timothy Behnke looks at Matthew 12:38-50 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Rich Robertson talks about the LCEF, and (2) Rev. Brian Larson looks at Matthew 12:22-37 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Dr. Bob Weise talks about Christian Bioethics, and (2) Rev. Mark Chase looks at Matthew 12:1-21 and gives today’s sermonette.
Matthew 12 “Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath” with guest Rev. John Lukomski of St. Paul/Trinity Lutheran Churches in Southern Illinois.
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let’s Talk! The Pastor Is In
- Moments of Assurance: Weekend Edition
- Morning Prayer Sermonette
- Sharper Iron
- St. Paul’s Des Peres Bible Study
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: