Rev. Jonathan Fisk meditates on today’s readings from Psalm 33, Jonah’s prayer, and the daily reading from Martin Luther.
With guest Rev. Dr. Kevin Golden.
Today we ask “Is Jonah written figuratively or literally?”
(1) Insight on whether a passage is Law or Gospel. (2) Micah vs Jonah. (3) Caller: Importance of John 5:39-40 and I John 3:20-21.
With guests Rev. Mark Sell and Rev. Eric Brown.
Topic: Jonah’s Anger at the Lord’s Compassion Guest(s): Dr. Reed Lessing Audio: (NOTE: Hr. 1 Bible study is followed by Hr. 2 “Ask the Pastor,” where available)
Topic: Jonah Goes to Nineveh Guest(s): Dr. Lane Burgland Audio: (NOTE: Hr. 1 Bible study is followed by Hr. 2 “Ask the Pastor,” where available)
Topic: Jonah’s Prayer Guest(s): Rev. Marty Springer Audio: (NOTE: Hr. 1 Bible study is followed by Hr. 2 “Ask the Pastor,” where available)
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let’s Talk! The Pastor Is In
- Moments of Assurance: Weekend Edition
- Morning Prayer Sermonette
- Sharper Iron
- St. Paul’s Des Peres Bible Study
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: