John 9: Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind with guest host Rev. Randy Asburry, Senior Pastor of Hope Lutheran Church, Saint Louis, Missouri, and guest Rev. Rev. David Boisclair from Faith and Bethesda Lutheran Churches in North St. Louis County, Missouri.
Pastor Baker discusses theological distinctions between Law & Gospel regarding Sunday’s Lectionary.
Rev. James Yonkers looks at John 9:24-41 and gives today’s sermonette.
Rev. Scot Kerns looks at John 9:1-23 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Rev. Michael Meyer talks about the upcoming conference, (2) Rev. Mark Wood joins us for Witness Wednesday, and (3) Rev. Jonathan Conner looks at John 9:24-41 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Rev. Wes Gillaspie talks about the recent article he wrote, and (2) Rev. Steve Riordan looks at John 9:1-23 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Rev. Mark Kiesseling talks about LCMS Youth Ministry, and (2) Rev. Terrance Adamson looks at John 9:24-41 and gives today’s sermonette.
John 9 “Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind” with guest Rev. Steven Theiss of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Columbia, Illinois.
Rev. Bolay and Rev. Stanley talks about Christianity in Liberia and India, (2) Rev. Warren Woerth talks on the Creation Club, (3) Rev. Hank Simon looks at John 9:24-41, and (4) Rev. Herbert Schumm gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Jane Wilke talks about Lutheran Senior Services, (2) Mike Redman talks about weather safety, and (3) Rev. David Burgess looks at John 9:1-23
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let’s Talk! The Pastor Is In
- Moments of Assurance: Weekend Edition
- Morning Prayer Sermonette
- Sharper Iron
- St. Paul’s Des Peres Bible Study
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: