Rev. Mark Hawkinson gives a meditation on John 4:7-29.
John 4: Jesus and the Woman of Samaria with guest Rev. Scott Adle from Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Collinsville, Illinois.
Pastor Baker discusses theological distinctions between Law & Gospel regarding Sunday’s Lectionary.
Rev. Andrew Yeager looks at John 4:46-54 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Host Andy Bates talks about the Southern Illinois District Convention, and (2) Rev. Peter Ill looks at John 4:46-54 and Rev. Berton Greenway gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Jane Wilke talks about Lutheran Senior Services, (2) Rev. Dennis Stueve talks about translating the Bible in Braille, and (3) Rev. Micah Gaunt looks at John 4:27-45 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Rev. Dr. Gary Zieroth talks about Post-Seminary Applied Learning and Support, and (2) Rev. Samuel Wirgau looks at John 4:7-26 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Sharon Rohrbach talks about Humanitri, (2) Rev. Stanish Stanley looks at John 3:22-4:6 and Rev. Clinton McMullin gives today’s sermonette.
John 4 “Jesus and the Woman of Samaria” with guest Rev. Shawn Kumm of Zion lutheran Church in Laramie, Wyoming.
(1) Jane Wilke talks about Lutheran Senior Services, (2) Pastor Randy Wilken and Candice Goeggel talk about Little Bit of Haven, and (3) Rev. Berton Greenway looks at John 4:46-54 and gives today’s sermonette.
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let’s Talk! The Pastor Is In
- Moments of Assurance: Weekend Edition
- Morning Prayer Sermonette
- Sharper Iron
- St. Paul’s Des Peres Bible Study
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: