Rev. Greg Truwe gives today’s sermonette.
Rev. Greg Truwe looks at Ephesians 5:15-33.
Rev. Duncan McLellan gives today’s sermonette.
Rev. Duncan McLellan looks at Ephesians 4:25-5:14.
Pastor Baker discusses theological distinctions between Law & Gospel regarding Sunday’s Lectionary.
Looking Ahead: Sixth Sunday after Epiphany with guest Rev. John Shank from Trinity Lutheran Church in Edwardsville, Illinois.
(1) Dr. Bob Weise talks about Christian Bioethics, and (2) Rev. Jais Tinglund looks at Ephesians 4:25-5:14 and gives today’s sermonette.
Ephesians 5 “Walk in Love” with guest Rev. Matt Clark of Ascension Lutheran Church in South St. Louis, Missouri.
Today we discuss marriage in light of Ephesians 5.
(1) John Hall talks about Feeding Haitian Children, (2) Rev. Warren Woerth talks on Creation Club, (3) Rev. Alan Wollenburg looks at Ephesians 4:25-5:14 and gives today’s sermonette.
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let’s Talk! The Pastor Is In
- Moments of Assurance: Weekend Edition
- Morning Prayer Sermonette
- Sharper Iron
- St. Paul’s Des Peres Bible Study
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: