Rev. Ned Moerbe looks at Galatians 3:1-22 and gives today’s sermonette.
Rev. Sean Kilgo looks at Luke 16:19-31 and gives today’s sermonette.
Romans 9: “God’s Sovereign Choice” with guest Rev. Steven Theiss from St. Paul Lutheran Church in Columbia, Illinois.
Rev. Charles St-Onge looks at Romans 4:1-25 and gives today’s sermonette.
Genesis 20 “Abraham and Abimelech” with guest Rev. Heath Curtis of Trinity Lutheran Church in Worden, IL.
Romans “Abraham Justified by Faith” with guests Rev. Michael Walther and Rev. Scott Adle from Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Collinsville, IL.
(1) 2nd Sunday in Lent: Romans 4:4. (2) Difference between faith and works. (3) Caller: Abraham was imputed with righteousness.
(1) Transfiguration: Exodus 24:8-18. (2) 72 people saw God and ate with Him. (3) Caller: Genesis 12 and Abraham. (4) Caller: Justification with Adam and Eve.
Topics of Discussion: (1) Ruminations with Pastor Mark Smith, (2) What did Luther mean by the Law was for the Jews?, and (3) Caller: Where is Jesus in the passage about Abraham needing a lamb instead of Issac?
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let’s Talk! The Pastor Is In
- Moments of Assurance: Weekend Edition
- Morning Prayer Sermonette
- Sharper Iron
- St. Paul’s Des Peres Bible Study
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: