1 John 2: Christ Our Advocate with guest host Rev. Charles Henrickson, pastor of St. Matthew Lutheran Church in Bonne Terre, Missouri, and guest Rev. Scott Adle from Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Collinsville, Illinois.
(1) Annmarie Wallis and Tom Zuber talk about Lutheran Senior Services, (2) Rev. Jonathan Fisk meditates on Psalm 11, (3) Concordia Historical Institute presents Historically Speaking, and (4) Rev. Kevin Thompson looks at 1 John 2:15-29 and gives today’s sermonette.
1 John 2: “Christ Our Advocate” with guest Rev. David Juhl from Our Savior Lutheran Church in Momence, Illinois.
(1) Mark Bender & Melissa Kalbfleisch talk about St. Paul Des Peres’ Christmas Service, (2) 1517 The Legacy Project, and (3) Rev. Paul Alms looks at 1 John 2:15-29 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Rev. Joshua Scheer talks about the Brothers of John the Steadfast, (2) Rev. Bob Weise talks about Christian Bioethics, (3) Rev. Jeremiah Johnson looks at 1 John 2:12-29 and gives today’s sermonette.
1 John 2 “Christ Our Advocate” with guest Rev. Jeremy Klaustermeier of St. John Lutheran Church in Warrenton, Missouri.
1 John 2:18-29 — “Warnings Against Denying the Son” with guest Rev. Curtis Deterding of Trinity Lutheran Church in Fergus Falls, Minnesota.
1 John 2:12-17 — “Do Not Love the World” — with guest Rev. Tim Ostermeyer of Hope Lutheran Church in St. Ann, Missouri.
1 John 2:7-11 — “The New Commandment” with guest Rev. Kurt Taylor of St. John’s Lutheran Church in Waltz, Michigan
1 John 2:1-6 — “Love and Hatred for Fellow Believers” — with guest Rev. Charles Spomer of Ascension Lutheran Church in South St. Louis, Missouri.
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let’s Talk! The Pastor Is In
- Moments of Assurance: Weekend Edition
- Morning Prayer Sermonette
- Sharper Iron
- St. Paul’s Des Peres Bible Study
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: