Hour 1 Audio:
Hour 2 Audio:
Race to the Top of the World: Richard Byrd and the First Flight to the North Pole is a fast-paced, larger-than-life adventure story from Sheldon Bart, the only historian with unprecedented access to Richard Byrd’s personal archives. With powerful, never-before-seen evidence of the race to pioneer one of Earth’s last true frontiers, Race to the Top of the World is a story of a day when men were heroes and the wild was untamed.
Kevin Freeman, a global financial analyst commissioned by the Pentagon, is one of the world’s leading experts on the issues of Economic Warfare and Financial Terrorism. In his latest book Game Plan, he outlines the potential threats against our economy and how Americans can be prepared to protect their savings and investments. With America’s rising debt, multiple cyber economic attacks and weakening of the dollar, the potential economic threats are documented and real. What Americans see as the marketplace, our enemies now view as the battle space. Contrary to many financial newsletter and advertising claims, there is not a silver bullet to these threats and investors need to be prepared to strategically adjust. This is the first “how to” investment book of its type and provides the game plan to succeed.
In Game Plan you’ll learn…
• The proper use of gold in your investment strategy
• How stocks should be deployed in your investment portfolio
• The smart way to diversify your portfolio
• How to decrease your bond holding vulnerability
• How to judge a guarantor in guaranteed investments
• How to avoid falling into the marketing hype for Hedge Fund scams
• How to find a properly trained investment advisor
• How to advance wealth at the individual level
• How to win the global economic war