With guests Rev. Mark Wood and Aimee Ballans.
Pastor Baker discusses theological distinctions between Law & Gospel regarding Bible passages that are useful for witnessing Law & Gospel to others, including Galatians 3 and Romans 4.
(1) Rev. David Petersen talks about his recent Lutheran Witness article, “In Praise of Small Talk in the Narthex,” (2) Rev. Warren Woerth talks on Creation Club, and (3) Rev. Greyson Grenz looks at Colossians 3:1-25 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Dr. Lamb talks about Lutherans for Life, (2) Rev. Mark Wood talks about Witness & Outreach, and (3) Rev. Craig Kellerman looks at Acts 24:24-25:12 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Rev. Al Tormoehlen talks about The 72, and (2) Rev. Jeff Kuddes looks at Acts 18:1-11;23-28 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Insight on the one chapter of the Bible summarizing Law and Gospel. (2) Galatians 3. (3) How to use it to witness to others.
With guest Craig Parton—Attorney, Apologist, Author—joins us today and covers topics such as the Admission of Evidence; Parts of a trial; Prove the Resurrection?; Reasonable doubt; Eyewitness testimony; Reliability of primary sources and NT documents; Historicity of Christianity…
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- His Time
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let's Talk! The Pastor Is In
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: