Pastor Baker discusses theological distinctions between Law & Gospel regarding Sunday’s Lectionary.
(1) Rev. Michael Meyer talks about the upcoming conference, (2) Rev. Mark Wood joins us for Witness Wednesday, and (3) Rev. Jonathan Conner looks at John 9:24-41 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Rev. Wes Gillaspie talks about the recent article he wrote, and (2) Rev. Steve Riordan looks at John 9:1-23 and gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Rev. Mark Kiesseling talks about LCMS Youth Ministry, and (2) Rev. Terrance Adamson looks at John 9:24-41 and gives today’s sermonette.
John 9 “Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind” with guest Rev. Steven Theiss of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Columbia, Illinois.
Rev. Bolay and Rev. Stanley talks about Christianity in Liberia and India, (2) Rev. Warren Woerth talks on the Creation Club, (3) Rev. Hank Simon looks at John 9:24-41, and (4) Rev. Herbert Schumm gives today’s sermonette.
(1) Jane Wilke talks about Lutheran Senior Services, (2) Mike Redman talks about weather safety, and (3) Rev. David Burgess looks at John 9:1-23
Topics of Discussion: (1) Don Boden talks about the Bethesda Retreat Ministries, (2) Rev. Warren Woerth talks on the Creation Club, (3) Rev. Joel Fritsche takes a look at John 9:1-23 “Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind”, and (4) Rev. Paul Nielsen gives today’s sermonette.
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- His Time
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let's Talk! The Pastor Is In
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: