(1) “Does intelligent design provide a plausible account of life’s origins?” with Dr. Stephen Meyer, (2) “Why Evangelicals are reconsidering their embrace of oral contraception” with Chelsen Vicari, (3) “The Constitutionality of buffer zones around abortion clinics in McCullen v. Coakley” with Steven Aden, and (4) “Was Hitler a Darwinist?” with Dr. Richard Weikart.
(1) “Top Religious News Stories of 2013” with Jeff Walton, (2) “The Persecuted Church” with Rev. Nabil Nour, (3) “Race to the Top of the World” with Sheldon Bart, and (4) “Game Plan” with Kevin Freeman.
The “O” Antiphons: ‘Key of David’ with Rev. Keith Weise, ‘Dayspring’ with Rev. David Boisclair, ‘King of Nations’ with Rev. Richard Boshoven, and ‘Emmanuel’ with Rev. Steven Theiss.
“What is Advent?” with Rev. Nathan Meador, and The “O” Antiphons: ‘Wisdom’ with Rev. Anthony Iovine, ‘Lord’ with Rev. Gary Nagy, and ‘Root of Jesse’ with Rev. Frank Ruffato.
(1) ‘Shot All to Hell: Jesse James, the Northfield Raid, and the Wild West’s Greatest Escape’ with Mark Lee Gardner, (2) ‘Gunny’s Rules – Getting Squared Away Like a Marine’ with R. Lee Ermy, (3) ‘What Jefferson Read, Ike Watched, and Obama Tweeted’ with Tevi Troy, and (4) ‘Margaret Thatcher on Leadership: Lessons for American […]
‘On Being Human – Part 3 – Virtue’ with Rev. Dan Torkelson. — ‘Backstage at the Lincoln Assassination: The Untold Story of the Actors and Stagehands at Ford’s Theatre’ with Dr. Thomas A. Bogar. — ‘After Tocqueville: The Promise and Failure of Democracy’ with Chilton Williamson Jr.
‘Hap Arnold: The General Who Invented the U.S. Air Force’ with Bill Yenne — ‘Gunny’s Rules How to Get Squared Away like a Marine’ with R. Lee Ermey — ‘The Wrong Side Won’ with Dr. Uwe Siemon-Netto.
Pastors Mark Femmel, Matt Clark, and John Hellwege discuss the state of the Reformation and the Church as the Lutheran Reformation enters its 6th century.
‘Friedrich Nietzsche and God is Dead’ with Rev. Dr. Anthony Steinbronn — ‘Is a Government Shutdown Really a Bad Thing?’ with Donald Devine — ‘The Battle of Vienna and the Reformation’ with Dr. Timothy R. Furnish
Topics of Discussion: (1) “What is the conscience and what purpose does it serve?” with Rev. Dan Torkelson, (2) “Why the Leadership of the Mormon Church is Operating in Damage Control” with Art Vancik, and (3) “Margaret Thatcher on Leadership” with Nile Gardiner.
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- His Time
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let's Talk! The Pastor Is In
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: