Guest Chris McKenna with Covenant Eyes talks about how to parent kids of the internet generation. How easy is it for children to access inappropriate information, including pornography, on the internet? How does that information harm children, and what can parents do to protect their children? Download a free e-book about Parenting the Internet Generation at covenanteyes.com/parenting-the-internet-generation and learn more about the work of Covenant Eyes at covenanteyes.com.
Faith & Family – Parenting the Internet Generation
With Host- Andy Bates on March 15, 2017
Stay up to date!
- Faith & Family – Financial Fitness
- Faith & Family – Rev. David and Shelee Warner, Serving the Lord in Spain
- Faith’n’Family – Rev. David and Shelee Warner Serving the Lord in Spain; Financially Fit
- Faith & Family – Youth in Music and Sing at St. Paul! Workshop
- Faith & Family – What It’s Like to Work for Lutheran Senior Services
Make A Gift Today
Give a special gift today! The gift you give will immediately be used to share the Good News. Give Now
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- His Time
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let's Talk! The Pastor Is In
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: