Guest Dr. Leslie “Jack” Fyans, Jr., Clinical Psychologist, talks about emotions during Lent. How does the penitential season of Lent affect those with mental health disorders? Are clinical psychologists in tune with the church year? What are emotions, anyway? Find these answers and more on today’s episode.
Faith & Family – Emotions during Lent
With Host- Andy Bates on March 13, 2017
Stay up to date!
- Faith & Family – Financial Fitness
- Faith & Family – Rev. David and Shelee Warner, Serving the Lord in Spain
- Faith’n’Family – Rev. David and Shelee Warner Serving the Lord in Spain; Financially Fit
- Faith & Family – What It’s Like to Work for Lutheran Senior Services
- Faith & Family – Youth in Music and Sing at St. Paul! Workshop
Make A Gift Today
Give a special gift today! The gift you give will immediately be used to share the Good News. Give Now
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- His Time
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let's Talk! The Pastor Is In
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: