We talk with various guests who are in Washington, D.C., today for the 44th Annual March for Life about what the March means and what will be going on today. Katie Schuermann is an author of multiple novels and is marching with the LCMS group. Find her work at cph.org. Russell Gombosi, M.D., is a Pediatrician with American College of Pediatricians. Find them at acpeds.org. Deaconess Kim Bueltmann is Director of Campus Ministry for Concordia University Wisconsin, cuw.edu. Donna Harrison, M.D., is Executive Director of AAPLOG. Find them at aaplog.org. Rev. Michael Salemink is Executive Director of Lutherans for Life. Learn more at lutheransforlife.org.
Faith & Family – March For Life Live
With Host- Andy Bates on January 27, 2017
Stay up to date!
- Faith & Family – What It’s Like to Work for Lutheran Senior Services
- Faith & Family – Youth in Music and Sing at St. Paul! Workshop
- Faith’n’Family – What It’s Like to Work for Lutheran Senior Services; Sing at St. Paul! Choral Workshop
- Faith’n’Family – Dr. Mark Blanke: Celebrating 35 Years of DCE Ministry
- Faith & Family – Safe Families for Children
Make A Gift Today
Give a special gift today! The gift you give will immediately be used to share the Good News. Give Now
- Current Programs
- Concord Matters
- Cross Defense
- Free To Be Faithful
- His Time
- Issues, Etc.
- Law and Gospel
- Let's Talk! The Pastor Is In
- The Student Union
- Thy Strong Word
- World Lutheran News Digest
- Wrestling With the Basics
Short form programs: